Steps to Get Started
No technical knowledge or Web-design experience required!
It's easy to get your site up and running. We'll walk you through the entire process—no technical knowledge or Web-design experience required!
Build your site
- Interview with a website consultant – An experienced website consultant will interview you to gain an understanding of your goals, so he/she can make recommendations to best achieve those goals. Your website consultant will also help you select and register your domain name.
- Select a design – AdvisorSquare's design gallery offers a comprehensive selection of more than 100 templates to fit your company's image. If you decide not to use a pre-designed template, we can design a custom website for you.
- Provide your content – Personalize your website with your business philosophy, biography, pictures of your staff, etc.
- Review your site – View your completed website, and make changes before it goes to your compliance manager for review and approval.
- Compliance approval – Our automated online review process makes it easy for your compliance manager to review and approve your site before it goes live.
It's that easy! Find out more about websites.
Set up email
A professional email address can enhance the credibility of your business. Rather than email@example.com, you can have firstname.lastname@example.org—and promote your business with every email you send. You can name your mailboxes (i.e. info@ or yourname@) and access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at your office or on the road, you're always connected to your email.
Find out more about email.
Promote your site
Your website is effective only if your clients and prospects can find it. AdvisorSquare will assist you with marketing strategies to promote your website and drive return visits. AdvisorSquare University offers an ongoing "GetHits" webinar series as well as monthly newsletters that share tips, success stories and strategies for winning new business. In addition, we create email templates to complement your website for your email campaigns.